GESCO-NOREX has expertise in identifying pathologies and treatment of concrete structures. Since more than 30 years.
GESCO-NOREX provides consulting engineering services for maintenance interventions and concrete structures repairs.
GESCO-NOREX will allow you to clearly identify the causes of concrete damage and assess the various repair options available.
We are your consultant for Bill 122:
We carry out the evaluation, investigation and preparation of engineering reports to ensure the building security for facades (5 and more storeys), and multi-level parking garages.
Known for its practical approach and innovative solutions, the company has developed a specialized expertise in the following areas:
- Recommendations for architectural and structural concrete repair works
- Treatment of corrosion and concrete carbonation methods elaboration
- Preparation and presentation of engineering reports
- Supervision in historic buildings restoration
- Methodology for resin and grout injections
- Identity the cause and help fixing leaking problems
- Specialized coatings evaluation
- Training of technical staff in concrete repair
In the various mandates, the company conducted surveys, analyzes, studies, reports, recommendation and monitoring on multiple concrete structures including:
- Structural Slabs and multi-level parking garages
- Balconies and building facades
- Reinforced concrete, post-tensioned concrete and pre-tensioned concrete
- Ponds of water treatment plants
- Industrial complexes, refineries and warehouses
- Precast concrete facades
- Bridges, viaducts and bridges
- Telecommunication towers
- Dams and hydroelectric central (public and private)
Mr Tétreault is co-founder of GESCO-NOREX and founder of SOCONEX. He graduated in civil engineering from Polytechnique in Montreal in 1976, (100th promotion)
As a specialist engineer in concrete repair for more than 40 years, he is always on the lookout for new technologies and new materials to meet customer needs.
He takes a global approach in order to identify and treat the concrete according to the identified pathology.
His experience is well recognized by his peers and his advice was often requested as a technical popularizer for the media. He also acts as an instructor for various organizations (ABQ, ACI, CIPE, Contech, ETS, RBQ, GENIUM 360, ICRI ...)
Mr Tétreault is an active member and speaker: